Covenant House Missouri is once again participating in Give STL Day, an online day of giving sponsored by the St. Louis Community Foundation.
As a friend of Covenant House Missouri, we want your help in advocating for CHMO on this important day.
Helping CHMO is as easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1 – What is 1 fact or story that you love about CHMO? Share it on your social media sites for 1 week.
Step 3 – On May 3, make a gift to CHMO through Give STL Day! You can choose any amount – $33, $333, or even $333,333! Post on social media that you gave, and then challenge 3 friends to do the same! Tell them to challenge 3 of their friends!
Facts and Stories to Share for 1 Week
- Covenant House Missouri utilizes holistic, individualized programs to empower youth who are homeless.
- Covenant House Missouri is implementing a Trauma-Informed Care model.
- 99 cents of every dollar donated goes to programming for youth who are homeless or disconnected.
- In fiscal year 20
- In fiscal year 2015, 86 percent of youth received life-changing therapeutic services.
- In fiscal year 2015, 68 percent of youth who attended employment skills training obtained jobs.
- In fiscal year 2015, 79 percent of youth in our crisis program were discharged to safe and stable housing.
- In fiscal year 2015, CHMO outreach case managers drove 461 miles to support youth living in the metropolitan St. Louis region.